The TR100 is a new generation of receiving card developed by NovaStar. A single TR100 loads up to 384×384 pixels.
The TR100 supports 1.0/2.3 (SAA) coaxial connectors, ensuring more reliable system connection and data transmission. Benefiting from the SerDes technology, the TR100 also features lower latency. What’s more, the TR100 supports 18Bit+ grayscale output. It can effectively avoid grayscale loss caused by brightness reduction on LED display and make the display smoother.
Smaller size, design for fine-pitch LED display. Highly improving the image quality of LED display using new technologies 18bit+, mapping and so on developed by Nova. Positive Locking 1.0 / 2.3 connector and smart hardware auto-backup solution make the system more stable and reliable.
- Support 32-group of RGB data output per single card
- Support 384×384 resolution per single card
- Support configuration file reading back
- Support smart module with the functions of storing and managing information like calibration coefficients, module information, module parameters etc. as well asflat cable detection and LED pixel-by-pixel error detection without monitoring card
- Support module Flash management and allows for storage of calibration coefficients and module information
- Support various hot backups such as hardware backup, dual card backup, dual power backup etc. and seamless switching
- Support low latency feature
- Support voltage and temperature detection
- Support Clear view, 18bit + grey-level output
- Support pixel-level calibration
- Support pre-store picture setting for the receiving card
- Support dual backup of display parameters
- Able to apply module Flash calibration coefficients through one click
- Support LCD Human-Computer Interaction (HCI)
- Support Mapping which will display the serial number and port number of the current cabinet
- Support dual backup of calibration coefficients
- Support backup and read back of the firmware program
- With specific EMC design to effectively reduce electromagnetic radiation